Last Updated May 2020
As is the case with most websites, Aminae may collect certain technical information (e.g., web browser, computer operating system, internet service provider) during your visit in order to facilitate and improve the user experience. Aminae uses this information to facilitate and track your use of the Website and its services to better understand the needs of our customers and members.
The Website may automatically collect certain information during your visit, including Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system, IP Address, pages visited, time spent on each page, and similar statistics. This statistical information is used to enhance the user experience and improve the functionality and marketing of the Website. Certain technologies, including cookies, tags, and scripts may be used by the Website to obtain such information. A cookie is a small text file that a website can transmit to your computer when you visit a website. Most web browser settings permit users to set their preferences with respect to cookies, including the option to refuse to accept cookies, although doing so may affect website functionality or access to certain areas of the Website. Aminae may receive reports based on the use of these technologies on an individual, as well as aggregate, basis.
- Process financial transactions, purchases, orders, and subscriptions;
- For the performance of our contract with you (e.g., purchase);
- Send you order confirmation;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Administer your account;
- Allow access to the Website’s Forum and/or Blog
- Keep you informed of sales, discounts, and promotions;
- Investigate illegal activities or violations of Website conditions of use;
- To prevent and detect fraud against you or Aminae;
- Improve customer service and user experience (e.g., via targeted advertising);
- Comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal obligation.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With. Aminae may share personal information with:
- Aminae affiliates (domestic and international);
- Service providers Aminae uses to help deliver Aminae’s products and/or services to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, and delivery companies;
- Other third parties Aminae may use to run Aminae’s business, including, but not limited to marketing agencies or website hosts;
- Credit reporting agencies;
- Aminae’s banks;
- Aminae’s insurers and brokers.
For any customer residing outside the United States, please note that some of the third-party companies may reside outside the European Economic Area. Aminae only allows our service providers to handle your personal information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information.
If you would like to opt out of receiving Aminae email updates, advertisements, promotions, discounts, or newsletters, please contact us at email@example.com follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided on the bottom portion of any email sent to you by Aminae.
Aminae will retain your information for as long as your Website account or membership remains active, as long as your information is required to provide you products or services, or as long as such information is required to comply with or fulfill our legal obligations. If you wish to remove or delete your account please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will respond to your request within 15 days. To deliver services to you, it may be necessary for Aminae to share your personal information outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) including, among others, with Aminae offices outside of the EEA, with our service providers located outside the EEA, or if you are based outside the EEA.
Aminae is committed to protecting our customers’ and members’personal information and has adopted appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Website. Among other protection methods, access to your Aminae account profile used in connection with the Website is secured through a unique password and customer or member identifier selected by you during the registration process. You should always select a strong password that is not easy to ascertain and you should not share passwords with any third party.Sensitive and private data exchange between the Website and you happen over a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) data encryption protected with digital signatures.Although Aminae strives to protect all information provided to us, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure so we cannot guarantee your information’s absolute security.
Aminae does not intent to solicit or collect Personal Information from any person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, do not enter or otherwise provide any information whatsoever on this Website or engage in any services (or purchase products) on the Website. If you believe your child under the age of 18 may have entered personal information, please contact us at email@example.com to have the data removed and terminate the minor’s account.
A. Your Rights Under the GDRP. Users and customers in certain countries, including the EEA and European Union (“EU”) have certain rights regarding their personal information. Subject to any exemptions provided for by law, users in these countries may request access to their information and may request that Aminae:
- Correct any mistakes in your information;
- Erase personal information upon your request;
- Refrain from using your information for direct marketing purposes upon your request;
- Update, delete (“right to be forgotten”), amend, or otherwise correct such information.
B. Your Rights Under the CCPA. You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) to exercise the following free of charge:
- Disclosure of the types of personal information Aminae may collect about you;
- Right to disclosure of the selling or use of any personal information;
- Right to deletion of your personal information;
- Your protection against discrimination in the event you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
- Contact Aminae at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the subject data you would like to address;
- Call Aminae at +1 (310) 860-6273;
- Email Aminae at hello@AMuffinintheOven.com.
Aminaeis not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf.
Any personal information Aminae collects from you to verify your identity in connection with you request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.